Applicators for Forage Harvesters
Self-Propelled Forage Harvester
The 100 gallon system for CLAAS's self-propelled forage harvesters can be used to keep the knives and blower lubricated with water when harvesting alfalfa silage. Or, the system can be used to apply crop preservative or inoculants when harvesting any crop.
- 100-gallon plastic tank
- Positive displacement plastic diaphragm pump rated at 1.7 GPM
- 4 stainless steel tips for full rate adjustment
- In cab electric rate controller
For Self-Propelled Forage Harvesters.
The Harvest Tec Model 476 gives the operator a continuous read-out of the crop being harvested. Two unique sensors are located in the transition above the machines blower. As the crop passes over the sensors the moisture content is calibrated based on the electrical conductivity between the top and bottom sensor.
- Selectable calibration for hay silage or corn silage
- Reads between 37% and 80% moisture content
- Accuracy: Load Average
- Hay Silage ± 2%
- Corn Silage ± 3%
- A load average is displayed when the load average button is pushed on the monitor (or with a remote switch)
- Both averages can be reset at any time (by load or by field)
- A field average can also be displayed when the load average button is pushed and held
|Self-Propelled Forage Harvesters|
|100 Gallon Application Systems|
|Forage Harvester Model||Base Kit #||Install Kit #|