Microwave Moisture Sensors for Large Square Balers
Introducing the Microwave Moisture Sensor option for Large Square balers! The sensor will accurately read crop moisture from 5% – 40% by reading bale moisture across the width of the bale in the chamber. The non-contact microwave moisture has 2 sensor that mount at the back of Large Square bale chamber or in the pre-compression chamber and read that through the width of the bale with every stuffer stroke, giving the operator complete visibility of crop conditions.
These accurate microwave sensors can be used multiple ways, depending on your operation.
77E Economy Microwave Moisture Tester
- Moisture displayed through most baler ISO display integrating at display diagnostic plug in cab of tractor
- Display instantaneous moisture and bale average moisture when communicating through baler ISOBUS
- Low cost tablet display available for non-ISOBUS balers
- Precision Bale App is simple to use and free to download from the iTunes Store or Android Play Store.
- Simple installation – harness from microwave to tractor cab controller
- 25′ extension harness available when adding additional baling implements
- Mounted at the back of the bale chamber
- Mounted in the pre-compression chamber, closer to the pickup where preservative is applied
- Accurately reads moisture across individual flakes through the pre-compression chamber eliminating lag time
- Available for all select Large Square Baler Models
- AGCO 2100 & 2200 Series
- Case / New Holland Big Baler Series
- Upgrade option to all 700 series applicators
- Moisture displayed through the baler ISOBUS or tablet
- Select either microwave or star wheels moisture sensor input
- Reads crop moisture accurately up to 70%
- 2 Microwave Sensors & Brackets
- Power/communication harness
|Microwave Moisture Pre-Compression Chamber Kit
*Requested base 796 Auto Applciator